This tweak adds T9 dialing to the stock Phone app.
Downloaded 28,514 times.
- Added Greek support
- Removed the swap first and last names setting and added a toggle to prioritize last names over first instead, this way you can do either, but see what you'd prefer first.
- Fixed not being able to search for someone by their real name, if they have a nickname.
- Added a setting to swap first and last names
- Fixed nothing happening when tapping on some contacts after 1.11 update
- Added missing Arabic character
- Added Arabic support
- Fixed a bug where tapping on a result after searching for the 2nd phone number of a contact, would incorrectly use the 1st phone number
- Updated Hebrew support
- Added Hebrew support
- Fixed a bug created by the last fix. Oops
- Fixed bug a weird bug on iOS 13 that sometimes caused full names to be colored as if it was a full match. Still unsure of why this only occurs on iOS 13, but it's fixed
- Fixed bug which made it possible to swipe away the keypad with no numbers input on iOS 13
- Switched to libCSColorPicker now since libColorPicker is broken on iOS 13
- Just modified settings a tiny bit
- Fixed settings crash on iOS 13 (libcolorpicker doesn't work still)
- Fixed issues with dark mode on iOS 13
- Added support for accented characters in Spanish, Portuguese, French
- Added testing implementation of Russian support
- Made the keypad automatically move for you once you start to scroll the results
- Now sorting results by position of match in the name, meaning typing 56 will show John Doe before Bob Long
- Added haptic feedback option
- Fixed settings crash
- Sort results to show name results above number results
- Added support for matching Korean names
- Added color to match highlighting with a configurable color in settings
- Added setting to match phone numbers
- Added setting to move the number field up to make more room
- Added highlighting what matched in the contact